Vintner’s Reserve comes from the St. James Collection by Dream Home! What’s so great about that?
James Collection's Advantages:
- No glue and no nails needed
- Easy Click Installation
- Moisture resistant board
- Pre-glued underlayment (12mm + 3mm [1/8"])
- AC Rating: 3
- 30 Year Warranty
See what Wade from our Tech and Install team has to say about it:
91% would recommend this floor to a friend.
What have reviewers said about it?
Easy to install
Easy to clean
It’s even our most popular photo on Houzz!
And one of the top 10 most pinned photos on our Pinterest!
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is recommended for installations over concrete.
- Make sure the panels are mixed sufficiently when you install them so that you do not end up with too many identical, light or dark panels next to each other.
- Plank lengths are equal and not random lengths.
If you choose to use additional
Laminates having pre-attached padding can also be installed over an underlayment. When doing so, Lumber Liquidators recommends the use of our Bellawood Premium underlayment or ECO Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments will best support the joints while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities and are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.